Please abide by the following guidelines when selling or leasing your condominium, whether it be a seasonal rental, a long-term rental, or a sale.
1. Download and print out the Sale and Rental Application for Naples Trace
accessible by clicking on the link at the end of this information.
2. Have prospective buyer/tenant fill out application forms completely with signatures and include non-refundable application fee of $100.00 (payable to Naples Trace Condominium Association) and an additional $50.00 per adult 18 or older (payable to GUARDIAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT) for a background check of each adult applicant. US Mail or hand deliver to management office as soon as possible. Application MUST be received at least two weeks PRIOR to tenancy to allow the required background check and orientation meeting to be completed. All sales and rentals MUST be approved and accepted by management and the Naples Trace Board of Directors after a background check is complete and BEFORE any occupancy can occur. If you have questions concerning the form, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for assistance.
3. Contact manager to arrange the required orientation meeting with the tenant/buyer.
4. Give prospective tenant/buyer a copy of the Rules and Regulations for Naples Trace.
5. After the required orientation meeting and approval, send a copy of signed LEASE to the management office.
***If your unit is handled by a realtor or manager, it is your responsibility to convey this information to them and have them follow same. ***
***To request insurance coverage information, including wind mitigation, for the Naples Trace Condominium Association, please contact:
Click on file to download. The document accessed below MUST be returned completed for a successful background check to be completed in a reasonable amount of time. As stated above, a two week process must be expected, although we do try to process as soon as possible. If you have questions concerning the completion of the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for assistance. Thank you.