Please abide by the following guidelines when selling or leasing your condominium, whether it be a seasonal rental, a long-term rental, or a sale.
1. Download and print out the Sale and Rental Application for Naples Trace accessible by clicking on the link at the end of this information.
2. Have prospective buyer/tenant fill out application form and include non-refundable application fee of $100.00 and send to management as soon as possible. Application MUST be received at least two weeks PRIOR to tenancy to allow the required background check and orientation meeting to be completed. All sales and rentals MUST be approved and accepted by management and the Naples Trace Board of Directors after a background check is complete and BEFORE any occupancy can occur.
3. Contact manager to arrange the required orientation meeting with the tenant/buyer.
4. Give prospective tenant/buyer a copy of the Rules and Regulations for Naples Trace.
5. After the required orientation meeting and approval, send a copy of signed LEASE to the management office.
***If your unit is handled by a realtor, it is your responsibility to convey this information to them and have them follow same. ***
***To request insurance coverage information, including wind mitigation, for the Naples Trace Condominium Association, please contact:
Click on file to download.